Details of what the area has to offer
County Cork is full of truly breathtaking natural beauty. With unspoiled beaches, historic castles and countless other visitor attractions there is plenty to see or do for anyone. A trip to Cork City by the river Lee is a must, always a popular destination, where you will discover plenty history, tradition, Irish culture and fine local cuisine.
When you cannot take your dog with you, you can be assured that he will be happy and contented with us until you return home.
Click links below.
- Picturesque harbour town Cobh with the Titanic Experience – 13km
- Fota Wildlife Park – 9km
- Fota Golfcourse – 8km
- Midleton town with the Jameson Experience (Famous Irish Whiskey Distillery) – 12km
- Country food markets with the most natural and beautiful local produce (Wed/Thurs) – 3km
- Glanmire for food shopping and supermarkets – 7km
- Moanbaun Wood – ideal for walking the dogs and cycling – 2km
- Watergrasshill village with shops, pubs and a highly recommendable tapas bar with fine food, wine and beer – 5km
- Blarney Castle, where you kiss the Blarney stone – 18km
- Garryvoe Beach, beautiful long and sandy beach, perfect for dog walking – 25km
- Kinsale – a beautiful seaside town – 32km
- Youghal, a historic seaside resort with a long beach – 32km
- Cork City with shopping, traditional bars, art galleries, restaurants and nightlife – 13km
- Ballyhoura Mountains for endless walking in rugged nature – 40km
- Mitchelstown caves and forest – 40km
- Parts of the breathtaking Wild Atlantic Way can be seen in a day trip
For further details: 00 353 (21) 4889 452 email: info@A1-K9.com